Mary J. Pigott (Marty), RHU, CLTC, CEBS
- Resident Insurance Producer - 1984 (CA Insurance License# 0671294)
- Accident Health Agent
- Life-Only Agent
- Variable Contracts Agent - 1988
- Registered Representative - 1989
- Series 7 and 63 registrations
- Registered Health Underwriter RHU
- Certified Long Term Care CLTC
For more than 27 years, Marty managed Pigott and Associates Professional Financial and Insurance Services, Inc. along with her partner C. Phillip Pigott. Working with Group Benefits and Financial Services, she spends most of her time with client relations and customer service.
After the merger of their company with Buckman Mitchell in 2008, she continued to act as manager of their group accounts for the firm. She also serves as education coordinator for many of the 401(k) clients and Individual Securities clientele with husband Phil at Pigott Financial Corp.
Currently, this mother of 5 and grandmother of 12 looks forward to helping educate the large number of employees new to 401(k) programs and securities investing.
- Charter Member of National Association of Health Underwriters
- Member of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors